For the Growing or Startup Company
- Are you a growing company with limited in-house, finance and accounting expertise?
- Could you benefit from a resource with start-up finance and accounting experience?
- Do financial constraints prevent you bringing such talent in-house?
- Could your needs be satisfied by utilizing the skills of a dynamic consultant for a few days per month and from having someone available on-call for when you need them at a fraction of the cost of full-time employee?
For the Established Company
- Are your own finance and accounting staff already stretched to their limit?
- Do you have projects to undertake that you cannot feasibly resource?
- Could you utilize an independent, free-thinking, free-speaking consultant to perform financial and/or operational internal control reviews?
- Are there times of the month or times of the year when you have more work than your team can handle without substantial overtime?
For Any Company
- Does risk management or business continuity planning leave you scratching your head?
- Do you find accounting errors costing your business time and money or, more importantly, reputation?
- Are your processes operating as efficiently and effectively as they could be?
- Does your accountant or auditor spend excessive amounts of time recreating your accounting records?
If You Answered “Yes” To Any of the Above, Then Look No Further…
Can Partner offers you a tremendous opportunity to partner with an outstanding finance professional for as much or as little time as you need without the significant payroll burden of a high salaried finance employee who you don’t need full time.
Can Partner presents Rikki Wright, an exceptional Chartered Accountant, designated in the UK. As a member of the Intstitute of Chartered Accountants of England and Wales (ICAEW), one of the worlds most recognised, trusted and respected accounting bodies, you can be sure that by engaging Can Partner, you are getting access to exceptional talent.